Accounting Assistant m/f
About Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank
Crédit Agricole CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Crédit Agricole Group, the world's n°11 bank measured by Tier One Capital (The Banker, July 2015). The Bank offers its clients a comprehensive range of products and services structured around six major divisions: Client Coverage & International Network, Global Investment Banking, Structured Finance, Global Markets, Debt Optimization & Distribution, International Trade & Transaction Banking. The Bank provides support to clients in large international markets through its network with a presence in major countries in Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
The Volunteer for International Experience (VIE) program is an international program sponsored by the French Ministry of Economy, Finance and Employment, is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals (all E.U. nationals, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein).
Finance (FIN) has the following main missions:
- Setting up management reporting for Business lines and Support Functions to monitor their performance compared to their targets
- Defining Crédit Agricole CIB Group’s accounting principles and preparing accounting and regulatory financial statements (corporate as well as consolidated)
- Crédit Agricole CIB Group’s tax management and advisory services to operating units
- ALM, forecasting and monitoring of prudential ratios (solvency and liquidity), management of accounting, regulatory and economic capital and liquidity needs
- Management of the Bank's credit portfolio (CPM) to optimise scare ressource allocation, hedge credit risk, manage the MLT Regulatory and optimise use of the Bank's assets
- Monitoring of Crédit Agricole CIB Group financial aggregates and optimising the financial structures of all units and subsidiaries.
- Ensure the sound and cautious management of the Bank's daily short term liquidity while financing Bank's short term positions at the best market price and managing the operational relationship with Central Banks.
- Support and project coordination within Regulatory Reporting Project and System upgrade
- Support within various FIN projects
- Participating in related project meetings and follow-up
- General Support in various FIN tasks and reporting
- Set-up and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures for various FIN tasks
What we are looking for
- Master degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- First experience in the financial sector / banking
- Very good numerical and analytical skills
- Strong command of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good knowledge of English, German fairly strong, French would be a plus
Candidates meeting these criteria and interested in a VIE, please register before your 28th birthday on the website www.civiweb.com. To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above. If not, your application will not be selected. If you are eligible, please join your CV and a cover letter, in English – and mention: your age and nationality. Kindly indicate the period of your V.I.E. in your application. We offer timeframe of 12 to 24 months.
To become part of our team in the German office in Frankfurt, please click here, discover our offers and apply online! and submit your application to email@example.com